profile .
Beware cause im really loud and prolly retarded at the same time.im known for making hell alot of noise when i get high and i love singing even more when i sound bad. makes me and everyone else happier(HAHAHA).
/Wednesday, December 26, 2007
HandWritten on; 4:06 AM
CHRISTMAS EVE
Sarah, or sab, went to parkway with me to get my last minute shopping. she was like super late la, so I went to borders to get the presents first then we went to eat at long johns. Sab has really sharp eyes la, she saw crystal and her group of friends and crystal sat down with us for 5 mins just to catch up. So after that, we went to this random shop that I walked pass and I saw mighty beans. I swear, it was soo effing cheap la! I bought about 25 boxes of that for only 10 bucks! How super cheap is that! Sab bought some too! Next I went to get Bianca’s present. (I bought buddy necklaces’ from diva. HOPE YOU LIKE IT DARLING! She came all the way to my house just to give me my present la! how sweet! She got me this pair of slippers from animal, its super cute, and its DARK GREEN! Yay!). then sab wanted to go to the arcade to play some dancing game. So we went, I think she spend like 30 bucks there. We took budget neoprints! Haha, although its budget, it has one thing that the rest don’t have, WIND! Hahah, the wind thing was soo cool! After that we walked for a while then I went home.
Christmas party this year was soo not the same as before. number 1, we didn’t bake this year, not a single cookie ,or cake. number 2,sooo many children we there and they were all following me like some fan club or something, its fun, but kinda irritating. Nimber3, I spilled my drink on the pillows, about 7?number4, we went home super early this year! we used to go home only at 3 plus 4 latest. This year, we left by 0030, it was soo not fun.
But there were good things too, we took more pictures, met more people ad everything else. Eugene grew super super tall la! super super tall, I should have taken some picture or something and compare the height. I think he’s about 180++?? He is like 19 la. .He lost loads of weight too! and he said I was crude. am I?
I remembered him to be this super chubby guy from the cc. during national day, he would always buy us chocolates after the flag thingy. Then we would go to the playground or the rock climbing thingy. He was always the nicest to us cause he was the oldest of the lot. NOW, he is a super tall, skinny dude that goes to NS. Funny how time fly so quickly huh. In a blink, everything’s changing. The next minute, you’re back to the present.
Thanks for all your presents and Christmas wishes! I really love them a lot!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!