profile .
Beware cause im really loud and prolly retarded at the same time.im known for making hell alot of noise when i get high and i love singing even more when i sound bad. makes me and everyone else happier(HAHAHA).
/Friday, December 21, 2007
HandWritten on; 12:33 PM
Its 0420am, ive been up writing drafts for the Christmas cards. I put in a lot for the drafts okay! Just so that your cards would be almost perfect. the thing that makes it suck is my hand writing, so guys, bear with it will you?
Today, meet Eugenia at parkway to get the Christmas cards and the ‘yee boyfriends presents.i hope you guy like it okay! Its going to be shocking!haha, anyways, we walked around for awhile then we when to bedok interchange to meet sharul to go to the cc.the event turned out kind of screwed. But ohh well.
Went to simpang after that.i actually stayed until the end la. Clarence took bus with me cause I didn’t know where to go and all, im a noob when it comes to buses. THANKS CLARENCE! For waiting for the bloody bus with me.the bus never came and he was tempted to give me cab money to go home, but I didn’t want it. He waited a whole 30 mins with me just for the stupid bus la. In the end , my mum came to get me.hahah, Clarence, youre a doll! Thanks!
I wrapped all the presents for the yee side just now. So pro man! Its soo pro-ly done! Hahah,cause I did it!
Okay, 0430am. I have to sleep, the eyebags are getting bigger, OHH-MYY-GOSHH!
BYE, NIGHT,LOVE!