html> The crap begins here; <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8049824294826454023?origin\x3dhttp://crashedburnedlove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
CY says;.

Now that its over,
lets PARRRTEHH!
music
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft Colbie Cailat
talk.

links & credit .
Designer Inspiration/Background Brushes
AdobePhotoshop

LAILIN<3 AMANDA<3 SARAH<3 CATHERINE,love <3 JOLYN<33 CHERI<3 SONYA<3 VICTORIA<3 AIN<333333 RACHELTAN<3 KAZI<3 MEIJUAN<3 DEONN<3 SARAHTEO<3 EUGENIA<3 ZARA<3 YAYA<3 SHAHRUL<3 PEARLVINDER<3 ANNISA<3 MARCUS<3 FRANCESCA<3 SWEEGUAN<3 MARIA<3 WANZHUANG<3 ZOEY<3 ALIFF<3
Archives:
June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010
profile .
Hello im Cheryl Yee Guiying.im 16! this year and 26th march is my special day. katong convent is wayyy cooler than your school, thats why kc sailors will kick your ass any day! my RHYA darlings are my superheroes!
Beware cause im really loud and prolly retarded at the same time.im known for making hell alot of noise when i get high and i love singing even more when i sound bad. makes me and everyone else happier(HAHAHA).
/Friday, December 21, 2007
HandWritten on; 12:51 PM


i fucking love you forever.
'no one can get in the way of what i feel for you.
you're my bestest bitch!

Alicia Keys - No One lyrics
I just want you close
Where you can stay forever
You can be sure
That it will only get better
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don’t worry ‘coz
Everythings gonna be alright
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything’s gonna be alright

No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I’m feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
You you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

You and me together
Through the days and nights

I don’t worry cause
Everythings gonna be alright
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything’s gonna be alright

No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I’m feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
You you
Can get in the way of what I feel for you

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try
Try to divide
Something so real
So till the end of time
I’m telling you that

No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I’m feeling
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you
oh oh oh ...