html>


i wish i could sing like her, i really do. omg, i want vocal lessons.
she made me cry, its about family missing her brother that went to the army.
these 2 videos aree a must watch. seriously.
eng summary was like shit, im failing for sure. su fell sick, GET WELL SOON SMALL GIRL! I LOVE YOU, CAN I HUG YOU PLEASE?
I MADE MY IC TODAY. omg, i look damn fat in the picture la, like damn ugly,the aunty was so irritating, she didnt let me take my picture again, arghh!i look super fat in it la! im sad.after my ic, waited for jo and her brother, and huiying and we went to ice cream chefs. im such a pig, i ate 3 scoops of ice creams, omg, cheryl is a damn fat. my diet plans never work. so i decided to do what i saw on eugene's blog. ' eat more often and lose more weight' something like that la. so im going to eat cornflakes every 1hrs, just a little bit. not too much casuse ill start putting on more weight.
lit fact test tmr, study mood, please come soon. 15 days to MYE.