profile .
Beware cause im really loud and prolly retarded at the same time.im known for making hell alot of noise when i get high and i love singing even more when i sound bad. makes me and everyone else happier(HAHAHA).
/Tuesday, April 15, 2008
HandWritten on; 8:46 AM
loads of stuff happened today, but the highlights are:
-ENGLISH TEST WAS HORRIBLE.
-AMATH TMR, OMFG.
-ASSEMBLY WAS B-O-R-I-N-G. AND LUM WAS FUCKING IRRITATING.SHE BITCH.
-SU,HUIYING AND JO CAME OVER TO STUDY TODAY, HUIYING AND I TAUGHT THEM MATH,HAHAHAH! JOKE!
-I CANT REMEMBER.
i just remembered! today when su and i and huiying were on the way to my house, we saw wx's ex lover plus a whole group of guys. we happened to take the same bus and drop off at the same stop and we were acused of stalking them, like wtf! first, we boarded the bus first, second, we got off the bus first. stupid VS people think they are so cool, NOT.kc is cooler (:
meeting huiying,fengou and maybe wanxin tmr morning. we're going to go through last minute Amath questions.Amath tmr! omgomgomgomgomg!