profile .
Beware cause im really loud and prolly retarded at the same time.im known for making hell alot of noise when i get high and i love singing even more when i sound bad. makes me and everyone else happier(HAHAHA).
/Thursday, May 01, 2008
HandWritten on; 6:11 AM
Haven’t been blogging for sometime due to MYEs. I have been going to the library till late to study for geog and lit. somehow I feel super nerd but for my midyears, I will! Sarah also found a husband too!
Okay, so geog and lit werent that bad, but im failing for sure.4 papers over, and so far I think I only passed English by the skin of my teeth, but its over, I cant do much to change anything. I = failure.
Shu and I saw and experienced many weird things happening around us today:
Yesterday , tuition with shuyun. Bused with wanxin and shuyun. We saw this old man in the bus, sticking this thing up his nose, we laughed our heads off and after 5 seconds, I realized that he is my relative! I waved once but he didn’t see me, I waved again and he waved back. SO CUTE!
Shu and I dropped at some random busstop cause shu couldn’t take the smell of the bus. So we dropped off at like some unknown place. Then a bus passed by and a lady kept pointing at shu and she was saying something but we couldn’t make out what she was saying cause she was talking in like such a hurry. Shu suddenly turned back and saw her phone on the floor, on the other side of the glass. SCARY.
Today, airport with the girls, meet loads of people there and i made new friends, they are super cute, pictures another time.
i think airport macs is super biase la. they chased us out cause we were studying, but wtf, everyone else was studying too. whatever la.
popeyes for dinner then cabbed home. highlight of the day!:
when we were on the cab, the uncle missed the turn and decided to make an illigel turning to huiying's house, then this other car kept horning and horning. super scary. then the car stopped in front of us and the guy came out, and he started scolding the cab uncle.fuck this, fuck that. DAMN SCARY. but in the end, the other driver walked away. then the cab uncle turned back and to us 'you're lucky you're in spore.you're very lucky'. sue,hy and i freaked out.
other then that, every thing was alright.
to jasmin and wanxin: hey you my best girls, you two have to cheer up okay, sorry for the akwardness and all. the tears shed, the answers told, whats past has past,dont look back anymore alright? i love you girls very very much!
bio and social studies tmr, OMFG.