profile .
Hello im
Cheryl Yee Guiying.im
16! this year and
26th march is my special day.
katong convent is wayyy cooler than your school, thats why
kc sailors will kick your ass any day! my
RHYA darlings are my superheroes!
Beware cause im really loud and prolly retarded at the same time.im known for making hell alot of noise when i get high and i love singing even more when i sound bad. makes me and everyone else happier(HAHAHA).
/Sunday, June 29, 2008
HandWritten on; 9:40 AM
I.MADE.A.NEW.PAIR.OF.GLASSES.THAT.I.THINK.I.LOOK.LIKE.SHIT.IN.
its orange, red and pink. VERY not me,but i think its cute. and i have to wear it to school for at least one day cause the lady said i wear my contacts for too long and too mant days.didn
mummy bought me 3 shirts and a pair of shorts from esprit suddenly. and said she is buying it for me cause i didnt get to go bangkok with them last week. they are not what i wouls usually use, but its the thoughts that count. THANKS MUM! I LOVE YOU!
RUSHING HOLIDAY HOMEWORK IS NOT EASY.
i tried rushing lit, but its not working, so im just going to ask miss sim for an extension. hopefully she approves of it.please god.
i need a hair cut bad. my hair has no shape and my fringe is tooo long. im getting fussier by the minute.
sailing inter-school bbq on friday.cant wait. hopefully we get to maintain our current position. come on kc! we can do it!