profile .
Beware cause im really loud and prolly retarded at the same time.im known for making hell alot of noise when i get high and i love singing even more when i sound bad. makes me and everyone else happier(HAHAHA).
/Monday, August 04, 2008
HandWritten on; 8:28 AM
TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY!
1) I FOUND THE CLASS KEY!!!!!!
2) i might be able to go out on fri with the girls.
3) I FOUND THE CLASS KEYYY!!
4)people thought the cca leader thingy was cute.(thats really good considering we think it sucked!!)
5) I FOUND THE CLASS KEYYYYYY!1!!!!!
6) dearest nigel is still a loser thats full of shit.
7) I FREAKING FOUND THE CLASS KEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess why its such a happy day for me!
huiying/
HELLO! i dont want to say i told you so, but, ....... . you need to cheer up okay! i'd hate to always see you stressed about all these small little things. maybe you were a little harsh and everything, but there's still hope of getting THAT friend back. im sure.im here to help you anytime! im a shout away! love you silly girl.
nigel/
fuck you la, i cant sleep. i hate you x10! HAHA!